The RWNA was begun in October 1990 by a group of neighbors who wanted to foster a sense of community within our subdivision. The purpose of the RWNA is to promote good fellowship, neighborliness, civic cooperation, safety from crime, and better living in Rustic Woods.
- Active involvement in city and state affairs that directly affect the value of our homes.
- Advocate for zoning changes around Rustic Woods.
- Provide routine maintenance of common areas.
- Establish and maintain a “crime watch” neighborhood.
- Advocate for additional street lighting and sidewalk improvement.
- An annual neighborhoodwide garage sale the third Saturday of each October.
- Occasional neighborhood parties, block parties, and social events.
- Yard of the Month awards for homes with outstanding curb appeal.
- Occasional cleaning and mosquito prevention along the creek.